Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Chirstmas Quilts

I am trying to get ahead of the Christmas crunch by getting all my quilt projects for extended family and friends done by the end of November

Projects to do  8  Projects Started - 5  Projects finished - 0





I'm working on miniatures. The smallest square s are only 1". The whole piece only measures 14 x16". 
I like the star back ground

I like the green centers on this one.The little gifts under the tree are d(*^ ! hard to make


 
The background is a little busy on this one....



I'm tired of trees........
I love stars!!!



Still little 1" squares but a different layout and no trees.

Gotta go  finish these - I think I'll add beads, and other embellishments. Stay tuned.....jingle jingle jingle

I'm getting the instructions put together and will post them when I have all the kinks out

No comments:

Post a Comment