Monday, October 11, 2010

CamoTraining pants


Finished these adorable trainer pants this weekend for my youngest grandson, he is two but he is very small and his mom couldn't find small enough trainers for him so she got me to make these for him. The turned out really cute! I also made some in a cute blue pattern with firetrucks on them. These are lined with soft cotton knit fabric and have some absorbent hemp cloth inside to take care of  leaks, but at the same time let the little guy and us know when he's had an accident.

I will custom make these for any one. I can make them in camo or a knit fabric of your choice. The cost is $13.99/pair.  Leave a comment and  I contact you about specifics, then I'll get started on yours right away. I can make them in small, medium, large and extra large to fit your toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment