Monday, March 14, 2011

#1 of 52 projects in 52 weeks

Every Monday I'll show you my newest project 
This my first  project in my year long challenge.

I have given my self the challenge of making/finishing one project a week for the next 52 weeks. Why you might ask? Well, because I am determined to make a change in my life and become a quilting professional. Instead of working for a corporate giant I will once again become my own boss. I am a tough demanding boss, and I have set goals for my fledgling company hence the 52 projects in 52 weeks. One project a week for an entire year. Some will be small projects like this table topper some will be as large as bed sized quilt. The little projects will fill in between the big so I can meet my goals of 52 projects in 52 weeks.  All this while I work, like the rest of you, at a regular job 11 hours a day! I will appreciate all your feedback and support!

This is my first project Fibonacci Log Cabin with a vintage doily hand crocheted doily in the center. It is 21" x21" the center doily is about 9" square  crocheted from white cotton. The back is the same as he light batik on the left side of the front.

This quilt is for sale at my Etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment