Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Project in the works....Paper pieced buffalos

Paper Pieced Buffalo
Just wanted to give a little teaser on a new project that's in the works. It's acutally been incubating in my imagination  for quite a while and has finally emerged from the nest in this test piece.

As you can tell it is paper pieced with a little machine embroidery for the horn

I  have not decided on colors or other design elements yet but at this moment I am working on using it in combination with a log cabin block. I do this using my Paint program on my PC



This is what I have so far.......I am thinking that I'll put the buffalo pattern between the blocks. I still have to put the buffalo in the program then play with the colors....Any suggestions?????????

This is the first time I've kind of publicized the creative process I go through when coming up with a quilt design. I usually do this all by myself but I think feedback will  really help the creative process.
I'd really like your input and inspiration .... 
Please please leave your comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment