Thursday, March 3, 2011

Announcing the New Buffalo Woman Keepsake Shop on Etsy!

I have just opened shop at Etsy.com. Right now I have only one item for sale but there are many more to come. I am going to exclusively offer custom made quilts, one of a kind quilts based on some of the past quilts I have made but with custom colors and fabric. The buyer has all the control so you'll be able to get a quilt that will fit your home or be a one of a kind gift for any celebration.... a new  baby , wedding, anniversary graduation...every special occasion can be celebrated and remembered with a beautiful one of a kind quilt. The first design I am offering is for a baby quilt 45 x 60" with lots of stars and pinwheels. I'll make your in bight primary colors, pastels or any color combination you choose.........let your imagination soar! Order your today!

No comments:

Post a Comment